Our professional network
ISS Switzerland cooperates with numerous Swiss and international organisations.
Whether in the field of cross-border services, support for UM, search for origins, or adoption, ISS Switzerland works hand in hand with many partners. Exchanges and synergies strengthen the quality of our interventions.
At the level of cross-border services:
- Member of Missing Children Europe
- Member of the Swiss network of research services
- Member of the Swiss network of the rights of the child
- Member of Verbund der Beratungsstellen für binationale und interkulturelle Paare und Familien
- Member of the International Federation of Education Communities (FICE)
- Member of the Juris Conseil Junior association committee
- Member of Séparation et construction parentale autour de l'enfant (ScopalE)
- Member of the International Commission of Avenir Social